Sunday, September 12, 2010

Weekend

So it's Sunday night of my second week here in Japan...It sure feels like it’s been way longer than that.
Seeing as I haven’t posted in a while I guess I’ll start with Friday.
I had my second day of intensive Japanese class. The class was 3 hours long and boy did it ever feel like it. We only got about a 5 minute break while the teachers were switching classrooms. Even though it felt long, I feel like these classes are going to be great for improving my Japanese.
Usually on Fridays I would have Japanese Economics from 3:30-5:15 but the class doesn't start until next week, so I was happy to start my weekend early :)
When I met with my roommates later that I day I learnt that they'd planned a birthday party at our house to celebrate August's 20th birthday. I won't go into much detail about it, but all in all we had a good time. My friend took a bunch of pictures which can be found in the new slideshow.
Saturday proved to be a pretty lazy day. My friend Rene decided that he'd like to play some sort of online game together with me. Who knew finding games that work both on macs and pcs was so hard. We literally spent all day trying to get them to work.
At night they wanted to go to a club named Metro.
This is their website. http://www.thenagoyametroclub.com
Safe to say I didn't go...
Sunday was another lazy day. I went to the store around noon to buy some food for the week and walked around for a while. It’s amazing how busy the malls are on the weekends! It's fun to just watch people :P
At night I made myself another stir fry. It was pretty tasty :)

And that’s about it for now. Hopefully I’ll have a bunch of new stories to share this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment