Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First night in Japan

Just got through the first night here in Japan. Everything has been a neat experience. Went to a huge mall that's a stones through away from my house with a student from The Czech Republic to get some food. Couldn't decide what to buy so I got cereal and milk. Big surprise...Milk wasn't as strange as I thought it would be so I was pleasently surprised by that.
I had a tough time sleeping last night surprisingly because I was freezing! My roomate turned on the AC for me but failed to tell me how to use it :S
Today we're planning on taking a trip to my University. Hopefully I won't get too lost

2 comments:

  1. Post more! We want to know how you're doing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Sorry but i've been having major internet issues so posting has been very tough. I have a bunch saved which I will post when I get secure internet

    ReplyDelete