Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Summer in October..

Well it certainly feels that way at least. With temperatures still reaching the high 20s, it sure doesn't seem like it's ever going to be fall around here.

Let's see what I’ve been up to lately...

Last week I went to my International Friendship Club and met some nice Japanese students. The club meets on Mondays and Thursdays, so I’ll be going back again tomorrow.

This past weekend I enjoyed celebrating thanksgiving alone in my dorm. I made myself as much as a feast as I could muster; carrots, potatoes, broccoli and the biggest chicken breast I could find. I had no luck finding any turkey unfortunately. It was quite enjoyable.
I also met with some friends to start to plan a trip to Tokyo at the end of the month. We have a few days off at the beginning of November, so it'll work out quite nicely. I'll finally get to ride the 新幹線 (Shinkansen) =D

On Tuesday I had another class in Japanese Foreign Policy. It’s by far the most interesting class I have. The professor is very insightful as well which really helps.

Today I had shortened classes and went with some friends to do some shopping. I got a hair cutting set, so I’ll be doing that some time soon. Should be interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment